Thursday, August 17, 2006

Numero Uno

Well, I finally got this thing up and running. I've been meaning to do this as a means to update the world about life out here in the Jerz. I have some pictures to post and such, i'll be getting those up as soon as possible. We'll try to keep up with this as much as we can to keep you all updated and informed. Life out east isn't so bad. The only thing that gets frustrating is THE DRIVING. They have "Circles", and "Jughandles"....grrr....I just don't understand why you have to make a right to eventually make a left, or try to weave your way into a circle to eventually get to your turn, and if you hesitate you die pretty much. I haven't died yet, as you probably know b/c you are reading this. Life has been going by pretty smoothly so far. I'll post some pictures of our apartment, but basically it's the top 2 floors of a house. There is a younger couple living in the basement who recently got married as well. The only real communication we've had with them however is a "thump thump", through the floor around 11:00 at night. We were hanging a few things on the walls..granted it was a bit late..so we probably won't try to hang at that hour again. Well I have to get back to doing a few things here. I'll try to post as daily as I can. HOLLA

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

don't you know that you're not suppose to have time to have a blog....you're a full-time youth pastor now! sheesh. HA I'm really going to reply to your e-mail soon. I promise!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home