Thursday, August 31, 2006

MURDER OR NOT ?

So today I walk out of the church like everyday, but this time..it was sad. Outside of my window near my office there are trees and a lot of the birds hover in them, around them..you name it. Each time I walk out of the church they all flap like mad and fly away. Well today when I walked out, it was the same routine...walk out ..look to the left...then it's flap city for like 30 seconds then no more birds. Well as one bird was taking off, he flapped right up to a branch above him, and then splat right back on the ground. DEAD..
So I thought to myself...what if I would have walked out the other door, what if i was more quiet...sniff. Did i kill it, should I be charged ? Should I bury it ? Should I throw it over the bush to give to the neighbors cat ? Let me know...click the little comment button and leave an idea for me...i'm lost..

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

I would say that there's a very good chance that you had some hand in this poor birds death. My guess is that it had a bad heart and the shock that you gave it upon seeing your ugly mug, was just too much. What should you do with it? Ok how big is it? if it's decent size...then you take it home to your wife plop it down on the table and say, "we're having stew tonight." She'll love that. If it's small and scrawny....then you need to hide it in the ceiling tiles of your senior pastor. He'll love that.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home